Friday 19 February 2010

get productive

Time is something that constantly plays on my mind and now that I am no longer a sweet teen it's been scaring me more than ever.
I like to think of last year as my break period, as I attended no form of schooling and did nothing in the way of pursuing my future career, whatever that may be. It is fair to say that I am lazier than most, but in my defence this is simply due to a lack of inspiration.

This year I plan on taking a pro-acitve approach in realising my calling. That means getting off my ass and actually applying for that internship, or spending next months pay on a musical instrument rather than vodka.

I figure where I am now has the best opportunities for what I seek. So Melbourne, it shall be yet another year until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment